Wednesday 5 February 2014

Raven: Delirium 2.5 Review

Raven (Delirium, #2.5)

 I must confess I don't usually read the novellas that are sometimes part of a saga, I don't find them interesting . So far the only exception I have made is this saga, Delirium has captivated me and the novellas are just as good as the books, which is not the case most of the times.

Lauren Oliver manages to develop the characters that have appeared on her novels and make them more understandable .Her previous novellas Hana and Annabel are a must , it is not possible to know the motivations of the characters without reading them. In Raven the author also reveals facts about this character's personality and about her life which make us realise why she behaves the way she does. (It is sometimes difficult to write a review without spoilers!).

You just can't miss it.Whether you should read it before or after Requiem I don't really know yet, since Requiem will be my next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.