Tuesday 26 August 2014

Genki Sushi at Langham Place Hong Kong



Genki Sushi is a very popular and affordable restaurant chain in Hong Kong. I went to the beautiful and impressive Langham Place shopping centre in Hong Kong and had dinner there.

 

I wasn't very familiar with the fact that in Hong Kong you have to queue for most restaurants .


                                                Although  I didn't have to wait very long.




                                             The place was crowded and we sat at the sushi bar.









Some of the things we ordered were good and others average, I have to say that the quality wasn't as good as at the Malaysian sushi restaurants that I love so much : Sushi King and Sakae Sushi .Perhaps it was because it was too busy , unfortunately I didn't have the chance to try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.