Monday 18 August 2014

My First Time on an Airbus A380

I was really eager to see what flying on this huge aircraft was like. It didn't disappoint me. The boarding process was faster than I expected , given that  525 people had to board  this plane.

My seat was on the upper deck and it was more comfortable than the one on other smaller planes.I was sitting by the window and there was a small storage compartment by the seat, which was really convenient. I found that the noise in the cabin was more bearable than on other planes .

If I ever had the chance again , I would certainly choose to fly on an Airbus A380.


Huge

This was my seat by the window

This is the staircase that led to the lower deck.

This one was so beautiful that I had to take a picture


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.