Thursday 25 September 2014

The Memory Box by Eva Lesko: Review

The Memory Box
The first word that comes to my mind after reading this book in one day and a half is unputdownable!. Even if I did lots of other things during that day and a half , I devoted all my free time to reading this captivating novel.

I don't really know how to describe Caroline, the main character, without giving the plot away. She made me feel worried, then sorry, later upset and finally terrified. She seemed to be a regular suburbian mother of two lovely girls and an apple pie contest winner ,who happened to google herself one day.I also felt hungry, like having a Sno Ball or two.

The Memory box is a story about love, obsession, hatred and crime. A novel about those sometimes horrible things that are hidden behind the white picket fences of  suburbian neighbourhoods. Unbelievably,  this is Eva Lesko's first novel,who is also a suburbian mother of two children .

I recommend this book to mystery lovers who have free time, because once you start reading it you will want to find out more, and the more you know, the more eager you will be to know it all. Unfortunately, once you know it all, you won't be able to unknow it.

Sometimes, it may not be a good idea to google oneself . Sandra Bullock googled herself and this is what she found out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.