Monday 30 March 2015

I remember you by Cathleen Davitt Bell : review

I Remember You
 When I read a book that is supposed to be romantic I want that: romance . This book has some romance but it is mostly sad.I liked both characters but I would have enjoyed it much more if it had been a happier story.

By romance I mean the feeling expressed in Here to Stay , this beautiful song by Nicolas Wauquiez and Nancy Mensah.






Lukas and Juliet, the young couple in love, are seldom on the same page; when one remembers the other one doesn't and they miss each other even when they are together.  I found it hard to read until the end of the book. However, the final chapters where the best part of the book ,besides I had  the film American Sniper fresh in my mind , which made me understand the situation in the war  better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.