Friday 15 January 2016

Pizza Papa in Guilin, China: The Worst Pizza Ever.

I love pizza and when I am abroad I usually go to pizza restaurants, I think it is one of the safest things you can eat anywhere.

While I was staying in the town of Guilin , I felt like pizza so I went to a place in one of the main roads which was packed with locals. I tend to think this is a  sign of delicious food, unfortunately I was wrong.

The worst thing is that the pizza looked really good and appetising but it tasted like plastic, worse than any frozen pizza I have ever eaten.


We ordered some sausages ,which I devoured, they were much better than the pizza and I was starving.


And I had my first Chinese Coke, which was sweet but not as bad as I thought it might be.



I really dislike giving negative reviews but sometimes they help other travellers. If you have been there and liked it , blame my taste buds, which may have been suffering from jet lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.