Tuesday 23 February 2016

I have wanted to write this post for a long time  since the Petronas Towers are one on my favourite  attractions . I already posted some pictures of the towers at night here and now I am showing some photographs taken during the day.


From the shopping district of  Bukit Bintang , next to the Pavilion Shopping Centre you can walk all the way to the wonderful Petronas Towers in very little time, it is a bit more than a kilometre, and avoid traffic jams. The pedestrian walkway has several exits and entrances, it ends at the Convention Centre and you just have to go up a flight of stairs to the park  in front of the Towers.










I love going for a walk in the park.





The surrounding buildings are also impressive.



The pool is usally full of children playing.



The sculptures on the lake are also a must-see.






 You can also see the top of the Menara from here.







Although the fountain is much more beautiful at night , it is also nice during the day.






If you go around the towers you can see them much closer.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.