Wednesday 10 February 2016

Sunomono Japanese Cucumber Salad : my own recipe.

Inspired by this  recipe and willing to taste again this wonderful cucumber salad that I had had  several times while I was on holiday in Asia, I finally made an attempt at it.




Ingredients for one hungry person:

1 carrot
1 cucumber
1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
1 teaspoon of sugar
1/4 teaspoon of soya sauce
1/4 teaspoon of salt.
3 tablespoons of rice vinegar

First of all I spiralized the cucumber, salted it and left in in a bowl for 5 minutes. Then I squeezed the water.



Then I spiralized the carrot and mixed the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Then added the sauce to the vegetables and  enjoyed a healthy salad.


by Foodie

1 comment:

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.