Wednesday 9 March 2016

Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick : review

Dangerous Lies
What I really liked about this book was the description of the sun soaked town of Thunder Basin and its surroundings . I went to Nebraska some years ago and these long winter days are making me long for the scorching sun and the endless prairies of the Midwest.


Estella/Stella , the main character is caught up in a complicated web of lies , some of which she is too blind to see. Chet, the country boy, has a dark past marked by poor decisions and bad luck.In less than a month Estella/Stella forgets her former and lousy boyfriend and falls head over heels for Chet. Instalove? yes, but totally understandable given the circumstances.


Neither the characters nor the plot are outstandingly remarkable, but it is a nice romance and suspense story to read .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.