Tuesday 7 June 2016

Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter : review

Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter

This book is definitely a treat for avid readers. It is like going into a cake shop and being allowed to sample all those mouth –watering cakes. I felt the same way when I opened this book, I could start reading some of the most anticipated novels of the fall. These are just some of the many books you can enjoy:

If you feel like a thick slice of red velvet cake you probably like witchcraft, sorcerers, magic and fantasy, read THE HAWKWEED PROPHECY by Irena Brignull and A SHADOW BRIGHT AND BURNING by Jessica Cluess.

If you are in the mood for something more exotic like Maruya (banana fritters) SOMETHING IN BETWEEN by Melissa de la Cruz about an illegal Filipino family in the US may appeal to you.

In THREE DARK CROWNS by Kendare Blake three sisters must fight to death for the crown, just like in a three chocolate cake, you never know until the end which one you’ll like the most.

REPLICA by Lauren Oliver Lauren is a different book with special instructions on how to read it. A modern approach to satisfy sophisticated Macaron lovers.

One of my favourite ones was THE HUNDRED LIES OF LIZZIE LOVETT by Chelsea Sedoti with all the ingredients of a good YA novel, just like a buttery sponge cake all the fruits you can think of.

These books are just an appetiser for a hungry bookworm like me; I will certainly work up a big appetite by the time they are published to read as many of them as I can.

Thanks to NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.