Tuesday 18 October 2016

What to buy in Japan: Cow Soap

  There is an old saying in Japan, “business as slow but steady pace of the cow” , hence the name of this trade mark. The company was set up in 1909 and this brand is known and sold all over the country.
I  bought a bar of soap after reading about all the must buy drugstore items in Japan and it didn't  disappoint me.
The scent is subtle, just a hint of jasmine,  it's  really good , smells like pure cleanness to me. The main ingredients are milk and milk fat and its rich foam is soft and won't dry your skin.

There's also a rose scented one that comes in a red packet. The price is more than affordable for such an excellent quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.