Sunday 20 November 2016

A Million Worlds with You by Claudia Gray : review.

A Million Worlds with You (Firebird, #3) I was eager to read the final novel of the Firebird series, I liked the two previous books a lot and thought it was one of the best sagas on time travelling.
However, this third book has disappointed me . There are so many Marguerites (not Margaritas), so  many worlds, so much running around that I almost DNF-ed it.They keep repeating the same explanations over and over again ;Marguerite's and Paul's love affair seems to be getting nowhere and even the bad guys make little sense.
To make matters worse there is a part in which Marguerite (not Margarita) kisses passionately a Catholic priest. I felt like a needed a huge Margarita (not Marguerite) after such a bizarre moment, even if he was Paul .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.