Sunday 4 March 2018

Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson: review

Truly Devious (Truly Devious, #1)
The plot was so interesting and the first chapter so intriguing that my expectations were really high, however, as I continued reading this book turned out to be a bit of a disappointment.

Unfortunately, I didn't find the characters attractive, some of them were not well developed and the pace was too slow sometimes with many irrelevant events going on and suddenly too fast with surprising revelations that came out of nowhere.

The book was just OK, I liked many parts, but it could have been wonderful. Anyway, this is just my humble opinion and I am sure that many readers will find it great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing a comment, it means a lot to me.Leave a link to your blog for me to visit it as well.